This information relates to the “Ecovillas Ltd” website, accessible at http://www.ecovillaslimited.com/, whose contents are managed by Ecovillas Ltd Seychelles – Anse Boileau – Mahe – Seychelles, which can be contacted via the address email@example.com .
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. The data collected in this way could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of any computer crimes against the site.
When a person visits this website, a statistical access counter automatically records information such as URLs, IP addresses, browser type, browser language, date and time of request: this is necessary to order to guarantee the safety of visitors. The service is password protected and therefore can not be accessed by third parties. In this regard, the data are sent to the Histats company (www.histats.com). The data sent are however anonymized by the Histats company and can not be traced back to individual users.
In any case you can request not to collect any data (opt-out) by visiting this link: http://www.histats.com/ optOut.php
Data provided directly by the user
The personal data provided by the user in an optional way (so, for example, when requesting information by calling the numbers indicated on the website or writing to the e-mail addresses therein) are used for the sole purpose of giving effect to any requests made and to implement the legal obligations and / or pre-contractual obligations and / or contractual obligations arising from the legal relationship in the case set up.
In the areas of the site dedicated to certain services, specific information is provided that the user must view before giving the data.
The personal data of the users entered are kept exclusively to give rise to user requests, protected by appropriate security measures and for the time necessary to perform the operations. Some data are kept for a longer time, however limited, to cope with any requests for subsequent shipments or resending products.
This site does not use user data for activities other than those strictly necessary to satisfy users’ requests for services. No profiling activity is performed, either for marketing purposes or for any other purpose.
No data is visible to users or the public or to general or dedicated search engines.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party can assert at any time, without formalities, by contacting the data controller, including by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the statutory rights including:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Communication and dissemination
Without prejudice to what is indicated in the information contained in the site pages dedicated to specific services, the data will not be disseminated, sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the interested party, subject to the cases in which communication to third parties (competent authorities, consultants or companies providing IT supply and assistance services) is necessary to fulfill legal obligations or obligations deriving from the relationship existing with the data subject or to process specific requests or third parties (included in one of the categories indicated ) operate as responsible for privacy.
The interested party can request from the Data Controller the list of any subjects who carry out their activities as privacy managers.
The collected data are processed with IT tools and only in a residual way with paper methods. Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data will be processed only by authorized parties (to whom a special appointment has been assigned to the person in charge or to the privacy manager) and kept for the time strictly necessary to process the requests of the interested party and in compliance with the law.
Place of treatment
For the processing of data related to the services of the website, the Owner uses servers located within the European territory, specifically provided by the company OVH, available at this link: www.ovh.com .
Since the site relies on a hosting service in charge to a person other than the editor of the content of the blog, specifically OVH, it is not excluded, for technical reasons, that this company may have access to the stored files. For the reasons explained, visitors to this blog are invited to visit and refer also to the policy of the OVH company, which can be reached on the following page: Legal Documents
Some data may be accessible for technical reasons of maintenance of the website to the person in charge of the technological part. At the time of writing this information the subject is Kokoro Swiss based in Stabio (CH) in via Cesarea, 19, reachable via email email@example.com
Types of Cookies:
- Technical Cookies: also called essential cookies allow the proper operation of certain sections of the Site. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly view the site in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in his browser *. These cookies can be of two categories ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’ . The ‘session cookies’ are temporary cookies that remain on the device until the moment you leave the Site. The ‘persistent cookies’ remain on the device for much longer or until you delete them manually.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site. unoduetre.eu will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookies collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how it arrived on the site in question. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
- Third-party services analysis cookies: These cookies are used to gather information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
- Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software: This type of cookies integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the sharing of site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Website.
Most browsers allow automatic downloading of cookies. The user can deactivate this setting by adjusting the options offered by the navigation software. Please note that some pages or sections of the site may not be navigable due to the refusal of cookies.
If the user wishes to disable cookies, he can use the appropriate section of the browser in use.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
Click on the menu in the toolbar
Select Settings and then Show Advanced Settings
Select “Privacy” and then “ Content settings ”
Select “Cookies” and change the various related settings
For more information, visit the Chrome page .
Click on the menu in the toolbar
Select Options and then Privacy
Click on Show Advanced Settings and in the Privacy section click on Content Settings
In the “ Tracking ” section you can change the following cookie settings:
From the “ History ” section you can:
By enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third-party cookies and to keep them for a fixed period or to completely remove cookies
For more information visit the Firefox page
Click Tools and choose Internet Options & lt;
Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider depending on the desired action for cookies:
For more information visit the dedicated page of Explorer .
Click on Safari , – Preferences – Privacy
In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites
For more information visit the Safari special page .
iOS Safari (mobile devices)
Touch Settings and then Safari – Block Cookies and choose from the various options
To delete all cookies, touch Settings – Safari – Clear cookies and data
For more information visit the Safari IOS page .
Click on Preferences – Advanced – Cookies
Select one of the available options
For more information visit the dedicated page of Opera .